Let your planning multitask
Become a member of Starwood Preferred Planner and earn Starpoints® for your groups, meetings and events. Enjoy dual-membership in the award-winning Starwood Preferred Guest® program – all with one convenient member account.
How to Earn
Join the Starwood Preferred Planner program and every meeting or event you book at eligible hotels earns you Starpoints® – one for every US $3 of eligible group revenue, less taxes, surcharges, gratuities, to a maximum of 20,000 Starpoints per contract. Eligible revenue is defined as:
- Guestroom revenue, less incidentals, for all rooms in the room block, regardless of whether the rooms are master-billed or attendees pay own charges
- Food and beverage revenue
- Meeting room rental
- Access special offers to increase your Starpoint-earning potential for future groups.
As a member of Starwood Preferred Planner, you are also a Starwood Preferred Guest®. Use the same member number to book for business or pleasure, and the Starpoints will accumulate together.
How to Redeem
Access your account online by logging into SPP here, or on spg.com, and view transaction history and redeem Starpoints. Choose from a comprehensive list of awards including:
- Free Night Awards: Starpoints are redeemable for free nights at more than 1,000 hotels around the world with no blackout dates or restrictions.
- Instant Meeting Awards: Redeem Starpoints on-the-spot for a credit on your master bill.
- Continuing Education: Redeem your Starpoints toward materials, membership fees, or gift certificates for industry organizations such as Meeting Professionals International and Professional Convention Management Association
- Charitable Contributions: Donate Starpoints to one of SPGs partner charities.